|The Carpenter's House Church 510 W. Foothill Pkwy. Corona,CA 92883 +1 714.296.9896
The Carpenter's House Church (TCH) began in 2002 as a new church plant of
Transformation Ministries in Southern California. Like many churches we have
experienced growing pains and challenges over the years. More than ever, we are
committed to be disciples of Jesus, reach the lost, share the Gospel, stand for the truth in
God's Word,the Bible. And to be salt and light in our homes, work places and community.
Pastor Bill Rojas began pastoring TCH Church in 2010 and TCH Church is now affiliated
with the Southren Baptist Association of California.
1. That the Bible, composed of the Old and New Testaments, is the divinely inspired Word of God, the final and trustworthy authority for faith and practice. It is to be
interpreted responsibly under the guidance of the Holy Spirit within the community of faith. The Bible clearly reveals the essentials necessary for salvation and the basics of
how to conduct our lives. It is the true center of Christian union, and the supreme standard by which human conduct, creeds, and opinions shall be tried.
(Deuteronomy 4:1-2; II Timothy 2:15, 3:16-17; II Peter 1:20-21)
2. That there is only one true and eternal God consisting of three co-equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; John 4:24; John 14:6-13; Galatians 4:6; 2 Peter 1:17; Psalm 2:7ff; Isaiah 7:14; John 1:1-18; Hebrews 1:8; Psalm 51:11; 1 John 4:13; Acts 5:
3. That God created humankind in the divine image. Through Adam’s fall all became sinful, lost and condemned. Each human being by deliberate choice participates in sin
and is in need of redemption through Christ. (Genesis 1:26-30; Ephesians 2:1-22; Romans 1:19-32, 5:12-21)
4. That Jesus Christ is God’s Son, fully divine and fully human, the eternal and pre-existent Word. By His death Christ made full atonement for our sins, and by his
resurrection showed Himself to be the Lord and giver of life to all who believe.
(Hebrews 1:1-3, 4:14‑15; John 1:1-3,14)
5. That God offers forgiveness of sin and justification through faith in Christ Jesus apart from works. Such redemption is received by human individuals as God’s gift upon
repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ. Through Christ the believer becomes a new creation, whose mind and will are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit from
loving sin, to loving the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind, and loving all people as we love ourselves.
(Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Ephesians 2:8-22; 1 John 1:6-2:11; Matthew 22:37-38)
6. That the Church is a community of faith consisting of regenerated believers with Christ as Lord. Such believers claim a personal relationship to God through Jesus Christ,
are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, follow the Lord in believer’s baptism, share in the Lord’s Supper, gather regularly for worship, and covenant for mutual edification and care-giving.
(Matthew 16:15-19; Romans 10:9-10; Acts 16:30-33; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Ephesians 1:22-23; Hebrews 10:23-25; I Corinthians 6:19)
7. That the Church is called to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ and God’s reconciling grace in the power of the Holy Spirit, inviting persons to receive salvation and
follow Christ as His disciples. As disciples, we seek justice for all persons and the reform of society.
(Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Galatians 3:26-28; James 1:27, 2:8)
8. That Jesus Christ will return visibly, at which time He will raise the dead and judge all people. Believers will enjoy eternal fellowship with God as they participate in the
fullness of His eternal reign, while unbelievers will suffer eternal separation from God.
(Matthew 24:29-31, 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18; Revelations 20:4-6, 11-15)